Document Control Specialist
Contract Research Laboratory
We are seeking a highly proactive Document Control Specialist to join our Contract Research Laboratory. Under the supervision of the Senior Document Control Manager, the Document Control Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and improving our Laboratory Documentation Management System in compliance with internal and external policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail and deep record keeping experience.
As the Document Control Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting, reviewing, filing, and archiving the supporting documentation for the Contract Research Laboratory including, but not limited to study data, reagent and solution worksheets, action sheets, equipment maintenance records, SOPs, training records, deviations, etc.
- Maintaining all paper and electronic files such that they are well organized and information is easily retrieved.
- Ensuring timely archiving of both hardcopy and electronic data according to CTL SOPs and the approved study plan/protocol; archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule.
- Providing training, as needed, on the document control process.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously within defined timelines and prioritize when necessary.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Records Management, Library Science or Management Information Systems desirable, but not required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills required
- Previous database experience preferred but not required
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.