Human Resources Generalist
Department of Human Resources
We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and are seeking a Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our growing human resources team. You will support the HR Director in the implementation and administration of a broad range of human resources functions and programs within the Department of Human Resources including, but not limited to recruitment, benefits administration, onboarding/offboarding, attendance administration and compliance as well as other HR daily processes. The HR Generalist will verify, process, and maintain HR records and documentation as well as assist employees with questions regarding policies and procedures to ensure policies are followed. The HR Generalist must maintain the highest level of confidentiality and demonstrate sound judgment at all times.
As the Human Resources Generalist, you will:
- Support all HR processes that relate to the employee life cycle and ensure a positive team, manager and employee experience
- Support our recruiting efforts by helping to source talent, interview candidates, facilitate candidate logistics, communicate status updates to hiring teams, maintain recruitment data
- Manage onboarding and offboarding activities including new hire documentation, procuring assets, creating accounts, new employee training, exit interviews, etc.
- Manage and update the attendance tracking database
- Administer employee benefits across all product offerings; participate in annual Open Enrollment benefits program
- File and maintain documents and records (hard copy and electronic)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field
- Minimum of two years of solid general HR experience, including recruitment experience required
- Professional HR certification (SHRM-CP/PHR) preferred
- Working knowledge of EEO, Federal & State employment laws, Worker's Comp, STD and LTD issues
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), time management and presentation skills
- Ability to act with discretion and handle situations with a high degree of confidentiality
- HRIS/ERP experience a plus
- Strong computer skills for the purposes of data entry and report creation and maintenance
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.