Contract Research Laboratory
Position Description:We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and we are seeking a talented individual to become an integral part of our Contract Research Laboratory Department. This is a dynamic opportunity to become a part of a growing industry with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented and creative environment. We are seeking a highly driven Junior Scientist with expertise in Immunology to join a team of researchers in supporting our Contract Research Laboratory. The ideal candidate will help to lead projects, have a deep expertise in T cell biology and strong experimental skills in immune cell function readouts.
As the Junior Scientist you will:
- Serve as Study Director and/or Principal Investigator for various Studies
- Approve protocols/plans, amendment/deviations, test procedures, data report, etc.
- Assist clients in managing global clinical studies
- Supervise study personnel in conducting laboratory studies and documenting data
- Initiate and refer client business
- A Ph.D. in Immunology, with an additional 5+ years of relevant post- graduate experience
- Track record of experience in the field of T cell biology
- Broad experience with immunological assays (e.g. ELISPOT, ELISA, Nab, Flow cytometry)
- Experience culturing mammalian and primary immune cells
- Ability to work independently and in team settings
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.