Contract Research Laboratory
Position Description:We are seeking a highly motivated Laboratory Assistant for our Contract Research Laboratory who will perform immunology testing of client specimens collected from both pre-clinical and clinical studies using the following test methods: ELISPOT, ELISA, flow cytometry, etc. All work is performed according to general laboratory safety standards, internal standard operating procedures (SOPs), client protocols, and applicable international, federal and state regulations.
You will help support quality improvement projects in conjunction with QA, support our quality system, communicate with fellow laboratory personnel, maintain laboratory equipment, write reports, etc.
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Proficiency in cell culture and sterile technique required
- Experience in T cell immunology using ELISPOT, ELISA and flow cytometry is preferred, but not required.
- General laboratory skills, experience with pipettes, analytical equipment, and other automated instrumentation
- Preferably at least one year’s experience within a GLP/GCP compliant laboratory
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.