Quality Control Specialist
Analyzer Production Department
We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field. Our ImmunoSpot® Analyzers are not only the most successful ELISPOT/FluoroSpot analyzers on the market, they also are multifunctional, enabling other tests that are frequently performed in immune monitoring laboratories such as PBMC counting, cytotoxicity and serum neutralization assays, reading cytokine arrays, and more. We are seeking a skilled Quality Control Specialist who will support the quality control needs of the Analyzer Production Department as assigned by Production Management.
As the Quality Control Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Quality Control: performing inspections, checking installations of software on instruments, performing qualifications, performing in-process inspections and documenting results, writing and updating inspection procedures and checklists, while championing efforts to comply with all safety, quality and operational documentation requirements and best practices
- CTL Instrumentation Installation: Aligning lenses and configuring cameras for all analyzer types, while configuring related software, also configuring plate types and colors; finalizing computer and analyzer settings; ensuring the products meet/exceed established quality standards; preparing products for final Quality Control Inspections
- Computer Installation and Maintenance: Preparing computer systems for customized orders and CTL Instrumentation, diagnosing and repairing of computer/instrumentation while following up to customer issues and providing support
- Software Installation: Generating and preparing CTL software and all other related software for customized installation on CTL Instrumentation (analyzer orders, computer upgrades, satellite software, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Associates Degree in Computer Science or work equivalent is preferred
- Ability to perform quality inspections and troubleshooting
- Solid PC skills and proficiency in office productivity software
- Very good eye for detail to ensure products meet/exceed all CTL standards of excellence
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.