Sample Management Technician
Contract Research Laboratory
Position Description:We are seeking a highly proactive Sample Management Technician to join our Contract Research Laboratory. As the Sample Management Technician, you will be responsible for providing sample management support to our Contract Research Laboratory, including the following:
- Supporting our Sample Management team with the receipt, handling, storage, retrieval, disposition, and tracking of specimens for nonclinical as well as clinical laboratory studies
- Accurately logging samples into the laboratory LIMS system
- Assisting with shipments and packaging for the laboratory
- Assisting in the setup of study binders, filing of generated paperwork by the laboratory, reviewing study documentation, etc.
- Collecting, filing, and reviewing supporting documentation, including but not limited to, study data, reagent and solution worksheets, action sheets, equipment maintenance records, SOPs, training records, deviations, etc.
- Records generation and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in science or equivalent experience
- Experience in laboratory environment
- Detail oriented – able to accurately interpret and transcribe information from a client chain of custody into the laboratory LIMS system
- Good typing / data entry skills
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a consistent basis (may use a cart for heavy loads)
- Experience working in a regulated, quality environment is a plus
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.