Laboratory Production Associate
We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field and we are seeking a talented individual to become an integral part of our Reagents Department. This is a dynamic opportunity to become a part of a growing industry with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented and creative environment. We are seeking a highly motivated Laboratory Production Associate to assist with the preparation, aliquoting, labeling, and documentation of our various reagents.
As the Laboratory Production Associate you will be responsible for:
- Reagent solutions preparation, aliquoting, ELISPOT plate pre-coating and setting up the laboratory for various projects
- Restocking the workstations with laboratory supplies
- Records maintenance
- Laboratory maintenance
- Participating in quality improvement activities and meetings
- High School diploma or GED required; Associates degree- preferred
- Minimum two years of work experience in a laboratory, manufacturing or culinary setting preferred
- High attention to detail
- Positive attitude, in addition to a strong work ethic
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.