Develop, Optimize, and Validate Your Immunoassays
Standardize ELISPOT Assays for Your Clinical Trials
Standardization of immunoassays is a critical component for success in clinical trials. Our team of experts has identified procedural variations most likely to affect assay results, and we offer a comprehensive suite of tools to overcome these variables and help you achieve optimal results.
These resources include:
- Highly trained technical personnel at our CRO laboratory
- Centralized blood processing services for multicenter clinical trials in the U.S.
- Generation of functional PBMC (tested in ELISPOT assays) using CTL's cryopreservation agents
- Support for standardized blood collection and processing at international clinical sites
- Methods and instruments for counting viable PBMC: LDA counting suite, cell counting kits
- CTL's serum-free media solutions for PBMC: thawing, washing, and testing
- Standardized control antigens for T cell assays
- ImmunoSpot® instrumentation for capturing images and standardized spot counting
- CTL SpotStat® and SpotMap® solutions for analyzing data
- QC packages for instrumentation and reference samples