Standardize your Trials with ImmunoSpot® Reagents and Assays
Despite the ease of use of the general ImmunoSpot® protocol, minor variations in the procedure can create significant differences in experimental outcomes. We are the only immune monitoring partner that provides a comprehensive standardization package for ELISPOT assays.
We have identified the parameters that are most likely to affect results, such as cell preparation, membrane selection, reagent concentrations, cryopreservation, thawing, and cell counting. We continuously diversify our research portfolio by developing standardization packages for intracellular cytokine staining, surface marker staining via flow cytometry, and other assay types.
Our packages include:
- Specially formulated serum-free media solutions
- Cryopreservation reagents
- Standardized antigens (e.g., CEF peptide pools)
- Cryopreserved PBMC (both characterized and uncharacterized for HLA types and antigen reactivity)
- ELISPOT reference sample QC sets
- Whole-blood processing kits
- Shipping materials
- Training sessions upon request
- Standardized ELISA protocols for multiple species