IT Support Technician
Position Description:We are seeking an IT Support Technician to join our expanding IT Department. We are a well-established market leader in the immune monitoring field, and we are seeking a technically skilled individual with strong problem-solving ability who will directly interact with employees at all levels of our organization. The ideal candidate will:
- Provide support for all CTL systems, including but not limited to, computer systems, network equipment, Wi-Fi, phone systems, mobile devices, access card reader systems, video, teleconferencing, web conferencing, multifunction devices (print, scan, fax), etc.
- Provide first level help desk support to our employees
- Provide computer setup and deployment services (new computers and rebuilds)
- Maintain and support public area (shared) computer systems on a regular basis
- Provide backup support for systems used for Facility Maintenance, including but not limited to the following: HVAC, electrical, security, environmental monitoring, physical wiring, etc.
- Update and maintain IT documentation
- Update all tracking and database systems as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is preferred but not required
- Previous experience with help desk/ PC tech support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects efficiently
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
CTL is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.