The "secrets" behind the ImmunoSpot® Readers' success
- Focus: CTL is the only company that has been fully dedicated for over two decades to all fields relevant to immune monitoring by ELISPOT/FluoroSpot: pursuing basic science, instrumentation-,
software- and test kit development, and the implementation of it all in CTL’s GLP compliant, CLIA certified contract research operation.
Meet CTL’s M.D./Ph.D.-level staff and learn what motivates them.
- Scientific leadership: CTL’s R&D scientists have laid in > 200 peer-reviewed publications the scientific foundations for the use of ELISPOT/FluoroSpot for immune monitoring (see).
- User-oriented product development: CTL’s dedicated fulltime software team has been working hand in hand for over two decades by now with CTL’s in-house laboratory scientists both in the academic and
the regulated sector to translate needs into enabling instrumentation/software.
Meet CTL’s software team
- Multi-functionality. ImmunoSpot® Readers are not only the most successful ELISPOT/FluoroSpot analyzers on the market, they also are multifunctional, enabling other tests that are frequently performed in immune monitoring laboratories, such as PBMC counting, cytotoxicity – and serum neutralization assays, cytokine array analysis. ImmunoSpot® Readers are several instruments in one, for the price of one.
- Instrument harmonization: image analysis devices exhibit inherent differences that interfere with providing identical counts even among instruments of the same model of a vendor. CTL’s strength is instrument harmonization, making our readers the choice of Oxford Immunotech, and other companies serving the regulated immune diagnostic market.
- Excellence in customer support. See testimonials
Strengths of ImmunoSpot® Readers/Software include:
- Regulatory compliance.
- Objective counting, based on scientifically validated principles.
- PBMC fitness assessment (live/dead/apoptotic cell counting).
- Measuring cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
- Measuring neutralizing antibodies, colony counting.
- Software guides through the entire analysis process, from planning the experiment to the statistical evaluation of the data.
CTL offers a wide range of ImmunoSpot® Readers that are tailored to different needs and budgets. For an overview, please follow this link.